そねはらさんは、高校は八時四重五分にはじまって、そして四時におわると言っていました。
そねはらさんは高校の時、べんきょうするのがきらかった、時間がないからだと言っていました。
そねはらさんは高校の時、しけんやしゅくだいはかんたんと言っていまし。
そねはらさんは高校の時、アルバイトはやさいをふくろにつめて、かんたんと言っていまし。
そねはらさんは高校の時、しゅうまつはたいていサーかをすると言っていまし。
そねはらさんは高校の時、かみをそめてはいけません、
そして、ピアスをしてはいけないと言っていまし。
そねはらさんは高校の時、たくさんともだちがいました、
それから、今も、まだ高校のともだちがいると言っていまし。
ありがと、 そねはらさん!
My Opinions
Japanese and American high schools both start and end at similar times, with Japanese schools going perhaps a little longer, and have activities such as sports clubs that can keep students there longer. Japanese schools seem more strict, with more homework and tests, and rules such as no died hair or piercings. But both American and Japanese students have fun because they have lots of friends (hopefully) .
In Japan it seems like it is much harder to have a job while being in school, especially with clubs. Sports were very popular, like soccer, volleyball, baseball, tennis, and rugby, but football was not really popular at all.
Some of the things I really find interesting about Japanese schooling weren't in the questions in this interview. Things like having to remove shoes, the strictness, and the respect the teachers were given, and many more small cultural differences like that. I do want to know more about Japanese life, but the only way I think you can really find these things out is through actually going there.
I think K-12 level, students usually take off their shoes and switch to slippers or indoor shose at school.
ReplyDeleteSome high shools are very stricks and have lots of strick rules. Teachers are well-respected but at some bad schools, students don't care and there are some violents problems againt the teachers.